Thursday, October 13, 2016

Note 7 : Samsung reward loyalty – euronews

Samsung has decided to buy the loyalty of its customers shots of dividends after the fiasco of the Galaxy Note 7.

Forced to repay 2.5 million copies of the smartphone explosive, the giant south Korean offer of a voucher for € 56 to property owners willing to exchange it for another brand phone, half to the other.

financial Costs and damage to image

Not enough to deter Kim Chan-Young, a business man of 38 years old, who showed his disappointment on Thursday in Seoul : "I bought the Galaxy Note 7 because it appealed to me more than the S7 edge. I prefer to be repaid."

According to the ratings agency Fitch, the damage to image caused by the case of a Note 7 constitute a threat more burdensome than the direct financial impact.

Samsung is focusing on fans of the brand. This is the case of Huang Mengjie, chinese customer, and faithful among the faithful : "I support always Samsung because I trust the brand. They are designing excellent smartphones. I traded my Note 7 against a S7, which shows the confidence I have in Samsung. I don’t want another brand."

world’s leading manufacturer of smartphones, Samsung is an institution in South Korea, where he weighs 17% of the GDP. Moreover, the setbacks in the Note 7 has led the central Bank has to revise its growth forecasts downward for 2017 from 2.9% to 2.8%.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment