Sunday, March 29, 2015

Zouma notes the requirement of Mourinho – Sport365.fr

Kurt Zouma finds the character José Mourinho. The former defender of Saint-Etienne, who joined Chelsea earlier this season, returned to the daily newspaper Team with the impression that leaves him the Portuguese coach. “You know, Mourinho puts pressure on all players. It is very demanding, he wants perfection for all, it will not let you go for a month to a detail ensures Kurt Zouma. In defense, he asked me to move tactically, to be well placed to listen to old around me, John (Terry) and Gary Cahill. Initially, the centers, I was obsessed with the ball, I was not watching enough players in my back, but it’s something I’ve been working. In the middle, it’s different, it asks me to use my power and stay in place to help the defense. “Positioned in the middle which hardly pleases Didier Deschamps.

  This article interested you? Agree, disagree? Come tell 17h live in FOOT365 show on Sport365TV.
 Contact us by email at tv@sport365.fr

 Feel free to also react via Twitter and the account @ foot365tv

sport365 is available on Orange (channel 89) Free (channel 140), Numericable (channel 157), Canal Sat ( channel 124), SFR (channel 74) and Bouygues Telecom (channel 63)
     
     

  Written by Editor Football365 Followtoto
 

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment