Sunday, March 22, 2015

Alpine Skiing – CM (H) – Alexis Pinturault: “A good final score” – The Équipe.fr

Alexis Pinturault (4th slalom finals and 3rd in the general classification 2015): “The two cents (which separate it from the 3rd place) me hurt. I had to be better on the first run. It’s a good grade. Overall all French have a good second round. And even if we must all continue to work, it progresses. My season was in line with the previous one, particularly interesting in terms of experience and how to accept some failures. “
Julien Lizeroux (20th slalom final): “If someone had told me I would be where I am, there are 4 or 5 years, I would not have believed ( he was severely knee injury, ed ). The balance of the season is very positive. I take the position of the day with a smile. Bill ( Gilles Brennier the boss of male France team that stops its mission ) asked me a firework for its last. We will say that I gave him a small figure. Bill goes and I did almost all my career with him. The France team is a great group and I love life in this group. So without hesitation I leave “
Jean-Baptiste Grange (9th slalom final.):” I wanted to finish on a good note and pass a good second round. She is beautiful! It was a special season for me with some bad patches, it’s been a hard winter. When you’re not in your goals you let a lot of energy. I look forward to blowing, especially nervously. I’m glad I managed a perfect race on the day, the Worlds. It was the time of the season and I realized that every dream high level of athlete to do. Good! “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment