Monday, September 29, 2014

OM: “I do not notice that Thauvin Ayew or doing wrong.” – Marseille Football Club

Updated . Published | By Redaction

In an interview with Le Parisien, Romain Alessandrini discusses his status as a reserve in the team of Marcelo Bielsa. The midfielder trained Olympique Marseille takes its troubles patiently and biding his time. “I had a difficult period. I hold the first two games, the results are not good, I’m on the bench, a situation I’ve never really known my career. When the team does well, it does not have enough to make a revolution. I’m back five, ten minutes, I’m enjoying. I get high for the team. It’s not my nature to note that Thauvin Ayew or doing wrong. It’s not my problem. He has talent, competition to me to raise my level. I have everything to prove here. My time will come. The coach will need recruits. “Has he said

. <- Facebook Comments for WordPress: http://peadig.com/wordpress-plugins/facebook-comments/ ->

FACEBOOK Comments

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment