Thursday, December 11, 2014

Formula 1: Alonso gives a note to his five years at … – Le 10 Sport

While Fernando Alonso has just been confirmed by the McLaren-Honda team for the upcoming Formula 1 season, the Spaniard returned to his career with Ferrari and assigns note as to school.

If Fernando Alonso has never won any title in five years with the Scuderia Ferrari , this does not prevent the driver to auto-assign a rating of ” 9 10 “for all he has accomplished with the Italian team. In comments echoed by F1i, the pilot draws his self-criticism and satisfied with his work.

You may be interested:

F1: Fernando Alonso justify joining McLaren-Honda

” I KNOW THAT IT MAY RELEASES HIGH “

If I had give a score between 1 and 10 for the five years, I would give a 9, he judge. I know this may seem high, but I really enjoyed those years. I matured, both the driver as I am that person. I worked with some amazing people, and I ran with my heart, I ran by being the best level of my career . “One way to show that in these five years, Fernando Alonso has done the job despite a 6th place in the championship of the pilots of the 2014 season.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment