Sunday, May 24, 2015

Barça Vermaelen: “Finish on a positive note” – Goal.com

Injured for much of his first season at Barca, Thomas Vermaelen console with a “positive note”

.

“The evening went well in my opinion,” said former gunner after playing more than an hour face Corunna. “I tried to make the most of this meeting. I had to wait so long but I’m delighted to have been able to play a few minutes this season. I was able to train with the group for several weeks and it was getting better and better. You learn a lot with players like Messi or Neymar Jr in training. I thank the fans and my teammates for their support. We’ll see if I’ll play some minutes during the final of the Champions League. It is true that we must forget this season but I pretty quickly closing on a positive note, “ he told Sporza

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment