Friday, December 18, 2015

Rosberg gives a score for 2015 – Yahoo! Sports

<- - google_ad_section_start!>

Nico Rosberg has assigned a rating average for the 2015 season, after being dominated by his teammate Lewis Hamilton during the majority of the championship.

Germany’s only really woke up at the end of season, when the championship was played, winning the last three Grands Prix.

I think I would give myself a 7.5 out of 10 this season, something like that, maybe even just a 7 “, he said.

  • Hamilton wanted to skip the podium in Monaco

The problem is that Lewis has a better rating than me since he won the title, but it does not matter. I long to be in 2016 and the season starts to regain my momentum of late 2015.

The 2016 Formula 1 season will open March 20 in Australia, in Melbourne. Eight days of winter testing will take place before that, the first in Spain on February 22 at the Circuit de Catalunya.

Discover the girlfriends of Formula 1 drivers in our gallery here .

Follow the news in real time F1 with F1i Facebook and Twitter

Find this article on F1i.com

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment