Monday, December 28, 2015

Case presidential pardon: note ” heartbreaking ” the eldest son of … – Africaguinee.com

PARIS-While President Alpha Conde has promised never to grant clemency to any prisoner until the end of his term, the eldest son of Commander Alpha Oumar Diallo Boffa (AOB) just sent a note “A moving” to his Dad, sentenced to life imprisonment in the case on July 19.

I’m very happy for the beneficiaries of that grace. I wished that all detainees in this case can benefit from this gesture. As for my father, if he has not benefited is that the hour of liberation is not yet come. The greatest gift that God gave us on earth that’s life and protecting it. I give thanks to God for his protection and for all of us about its decisions. I pray it continues to protect my father or that he is. I thank the good will who fight for their liberation .

Encore Courage my dear Papa as your usual. You come from far away because having narrowly escaped death in this case. GOD does not mistaking, I am convinced that at each stage of the journey, he will decide what will be best for you “writes Abdoul Aziz Diallo the eldest son of Commander Alpha Oumar Diallo Boffa.

Thursday, December 24, 2015, President Alpha Conde has pardoned 171 prisoners whose Oury BAH Vice President UFDG and three other convicts in the case on July 19. But last Saturday, the head of state, against all expectations announced at the headquarters of his party the RPG-arc-en-ciel, it no longer grant any further grace (presidential) to the end of my mandate, calling people to respect the law.

Alpha Ousmane Bah

To africaguinée.com

Tel ( 00224) 657 41 Sept. 69

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment