Sunday, October 18, 2015

Randy de Puniet wants to finish the year on a high note – Motorsport.com, Edition: France (Press Release) (Register)

Randy De Puniet set a target to reach the Superpole 2 and the French has fulfilled its mission since start from the 8 th position on the grid, just behind teammate Alex Lowes. The tricolor, author of a lap time of 1’57”644, has regained confidence in his GSX-R1000, which allowed him to attack.

“I am very happy, Suzuki said the pilot, who had never left the top 10 in free practice. We have improved a lot since yesterday. I have a good feeling with the bike and it feels at the results because I finish with 8 th instead. I had never done better. It feels good to finish the year as well. The weekend is still long but I am confident we moving in the right direction. These EL4 will be very important because we need to test different settings. Our tires are still suffering too much on the distance. I know we can be fast but we must above all be consistent. “

regularity that would allow him to match his 7 th place of Australia, his best result to date in Superbike.

Guintoli released in Superpole 1

Sylvain Guintoli has but then again struck by bad luck … Spared by the troubles first weekend during FP3, the Drômois again plagued by problems in the early stages of Superpole 1. There will be no better than 13 th .

“We again experienced problems today. I can not tell you what exactly but the bike was not working as I wanted. So I stop and they throw a glance. I walked away but I was still in tact. So far this year, it was going … The fate really picking on us for this round. There is a session where I normally ride! So, I had to address in the very last moments, perhaps a bit too much, because there remained the time to do a second round. He missed a few more minutes to find my rhythm. We must use the EL4 to regain confidence. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment