Tuesday, August 16, 2016

My Olympic souvenir | Christelle Loury and the perfect score of … – France Bleu

Every day on France Bleu Auxerre, during the Rio Olympics, a Yonne personality tells his most vivid memory of the history of the Olympics. Christelle Loury singer looks back on a perfect score of 10 obtained by the gymnast Nadia Comăneci in Montreal in 1976.

She was the queen of the Olympic Games only 14 years. In 1976 in Montreal, Nadia Comăneci get three gold (open competition, uneven bars, beam), one silver ( team ranking) and a bronze (floor exercise). But above all, Romania became the first gymnast in Olympic history to get the full marks .



Nadia Comăneci, the 10 perfect “

” Nadia Comăneci, the 10/10 is the perfect 10. For us sports fans, it was extraordinary “ says the Icaunaise Loury Christelle .

Small, which now sings Edith Piaf throughout the world, did gymnastics: “I had some similarities with it. The beam was my favorite rigging … and Nadia Comăneci took the gold medal on beam. At the gym, the girls teased me a bit, because I had short hair like her. And because there was a resemblance in facial features. It was actually model. “

The Romanian Nadia Com &  # x103; NECI the Olympics 1976 - Maxppp
The Romanian Nadia Comăneci the Olympics 1976 © Maxppp

“With Nadia Comăneci I amused myself dreaming , says Christelle Loury. Later that especially helped me in my career to have this model. And tell me that we must continue to work even if it’s hard. This is a good school for life. “

Nadia Com & # x103;  NECI, star of the Olympics Montr & # xe9; al  1976 - Maxppp
Nadia Comăneci, star the Olympics in Montreal in 1976 © Maxppp

Photo credits: Maxppp, AFP and Getty

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment