Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Soccer – Germany – Bayern – Bayern: Carlo Ancelotti his notes … – The Équipe.fr

The new Bayern Munich coach Carlo Ancelotti has expressed some of his management techniques during an interview published Wednesday in the German weekly Sportbild . He has said he noted the benefits of its players. “ After every game, I noted, this is my personal opinion and no one has access, not even the players. I did in all my clubs, I have specific expectations for my players. They get notes on a scale of 10, well within 1, very bad. Just like the journalists of La Gazzetta dello Sport (the Italian sports daily, ed) note the players.

Ancelotti, who replaced Pep Guardiola left for Manchester City, also says he likes the discipline and he does not appreciate delays: “ If a player is late, the captain must tell him that he must pay a fine to be paid in cash of the team. “the Italian technician noted, however, he let the players apply that rule them.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment