Sunday, July 31, 2016

Jean-Claude Juncker Soir: “I note in a black book those … – Le Soir

J ean-Claude Juncker received Le Soir for two hours in his office, which is his second home. Love of politics, love of Europe but especially love people: the advocacy of the President of the Commission, which responds to criticism over the failure of his “Political Committee” and rumors about his health, his hugs and drink.

► Read the full interview in Le Soir +

There are things you are less politically proud?

I have made many mistakes of course but I’ve never done, I want to believe, nonsense because I’d moved away from the main, or I would have paid in oversimplification.

What is the point?

The bottom line is the other. You can not as is commonly said, do politics if you do not like the others. There are many politicians who do not like the other, and sometimes even hate them.

Le Soir Photo  / © Bruno Dalimonte

This is a Christian?

I do not know if this is a Christian but that’s me. I ‘ love others and I want to love others. I always prohibited during my political life, although I have had to endure disgusting attacks sometimes, like this time, moreover, hating others, as I do not want to be hated by them, even if it happens from time to time (laughs).

Yet you are told very resentful?

This is true. I have a little black book called” The little Maurice “where I note for thirty years whenever someone wrong. It’s not very full, because it very wrong rarely. So I’m not vindictive, but I have a good memory.

► The rest of the interview on Le Soir +: “This starts to do well with the critics, but I’m not destabilized”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment