Sunday, July 26, 2015

A father leaves the perfect note to teens traineux | JDM – Le Journal de Montreal

A tanned father of her traineux teens left a perfect score above the kitchen sink to warn of the dangers that may arise if they continued to let hang their dirty dishes in the sink.

(Translation at the foot of the image.)

I do not know who you are.

I do not know what you want. If you are looking for a housekeeper to pick you, I can tell you I do not do that.

But what I have is a particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over time a very long life. Skills which I am an expert in the house WiFi and cellular data plans systems.

If you pick up your mess in the kitchen, it will be the end of all this.

I will not seek you, I pursue you not.

But if you do not, I’ll get you, I will find you …

AND I WILL DISCONNECT.

“My teenagers refuse to put their dishes in the dishwasher. So I put this note on top of the sink, “wrote Reddit user LABUZAN in a publication last week.

The note also includes a photo of Bryan, the character of Liam Neeson in the movie Taken , and takes a meme called “I Will Find You And I Will Kill You” (I’ll find you and I will kill you). But instead of threatening their lives, the father warns that it will take away their WiFi connections and cellular data.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment