Sunday, November 10, 2013

Valencia Grand Prix: Zarco ends on a high note - Sport365.fr

Third Grand Prix in Valencia after the photo-finish, Johann Zarco finished the season Moto 2 on a good note. The tricolor pilot finally ninth championship at the end of the last day, returned to the race site with GP-Inside. “M on goal initially was to finish the race to finish the 2013 season, to do my job to the end, and when it ends with a podium, it embellishes things, it’s beautiful, it makes them happy. The race was not easy. I lost places at the start and in the early rounds. Then I managed to keep pace with the boys in the group head and as soon as I saw one of them in trouble, I did not hesitate to pass. In this way, I went up gradually. Then the race seemed a long time I found myself behind Torres because I could not go back on it. It was very good times when I was trying to stay focused in pursuit but after a while I felt some fatigue. “

The limit of Zarco was totally crazy, since it is past the third in the last meters of the race. “A seven laps from the end, I had a return to form, I have a new effort. I realized that I could not go back to Torres, however, of how we returned on Corsi, I believed until the end. In the last two laps, I really melted on it. After entering the last lap, I thought overtake faster but I’m not failed because it has very tightly closed doors. I absolutely had to try something in the last corner, I doubled but it is better than I emerged. We stayed glued to each other and this is the photo finish that we tiebreaker. It is a grand finale that will allow us to spend the winter with a good impression. “

class=”clear”

No comments:

Post a Comment