Sunday, December 1, 2013

Red and Pink Gold, 2 new colors of Samsung Galaxy ... - Android France

November 30


Currently Galaxy Note 3 is sold in 3 colors: black white (which is far from unanimous in writing) and pink (which has the merit of having managed to bleed my eyes … plenty!). Two new colors appeared on the Argentine site Samsung, will soon land on the market.

therefore color red . I do not know what you think, but for me, this is the first time I find a sexy smartphone in red! The S-Pen will, in addition, together with:

I’ll probably pay me to congratulate me for not having bought a GN3 immediately after its release (yes, any excuse is good and YES, I’m weak!).

The second model is in fact a white GN3 which took the metal parts gold rose . Up front, the earpiece and contour of the main button on the back, the outline of the main camera, the Samsung logo, and the end of the S-Pen, besides the band toured device.

I must admit that it is rather class and feminine (the opposite of me, too bad).

The red version is scheduled for the first week of January , followed by the pink gold version of two weeks later in Argentina. According to Sam Mobile both versions will be available internationally , but no date has yet been set.

Source | Sam Mobile

Leelee

Nolife, game addict, supporter DFSA and accounting, sometimes …

Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment