Sunday, April 28, 2013

Win Issentiel cover for Galaxy Note 2 - Android France

April 21


When we talk about

cover high-end, we tend to think Norêve . But last week, me and my Galaxy Note 2 have discovered the brand Issentiel .

Issentiel is a manufacturer of bags and cases, leather quality, based in Montpellier. The proposed ranges cover marks Android smartphones Samsung, HTC, LG and Sony (we find also the coveted Nexus 4).


Unpacking

that I’m used to order covers cheap on eBay, I was pleasantly surprised.

Rather than endless padded envelopes which I left poor covers wrapped in equally poor plastic packaging, here I got a box, which I took … another box, black, with a pretty silver turtle (the Issentiel logo found on all the covers).

cover, the Prestige Collection color chocolate / camel was carefully wedged inside this little box, wrapped in a small cloth bag closed by cords. What class (well, for me).


Getting Started

At first glance, the cover looks excellent, it is hard to back and padded front . Inside the cover is lighter in color compared to the outside (which is what made me fall for that one) and the back of the flap has a location can accommodate a card (better not try to introduce more).

Note goes without forcing the cover that smells new (yeah, I sniff my bags, so what??). Small problem: it turns out just as easily, which makes me fear that it can be ejected during a fall a little too violent

.

openings allow free and unimpeded all connectors, buttons and stylus of the device.

The cover is also very soft to the touch (yeah, I also caress my covers, so what?). And again, it’s my problem: smooth and soft to the touch, it feels the slide! But I put it down to the new leather.

But talking about the most important part of the cover, the protector of the giant screen, the true guardian of the mobile (I exaggerate only) flap . It is attached to the rest of the cover by a strip of very soft leather which allows full rotation. In other words, if you gene you can flatten the back of the phone .

The home can keep the telepohne seems strong , and should not suffer from too fast “syndrome loosening” (message to Tom: I not talking about flatulence …).

In short

What I like:

  • unlike some covers, the Issentiel is bonded directly to the smartphone , which does not add much thickness compared to the system “by holding a plastic glued to the case “
  • chocolate color really think an old portfolio
  • quilted flap (it reassures a little) you can flatten the back of the cover
  • turtle relief on the flap (I love!)
What I like least:

  • the ease with which the mobile is out of the bag (we’re still not at the stage of soap, do not worry!)

contest

Thanks to Laurent for putting up a hysterical woman (should not talk about leather!). And you should also thank him, because this case, a value of € 49.90, can now be yours

You have until midnight Thursday, April 25 to leave a comment for this post . The winner will be chosen by lot. But if you do not want it, it would bother me, but I volunteer to watch over it: D.

Check that you have entered your email address on your Disqus account so that we can contact you

to see all products Issentiel, nothing more effective than their shop

EDIT: more than 60 comments, it’s getting a lot for a single cover! But rest assured, the disappointment will be a small consolation prize : thank you for your participation Issentiel offers a code 10% off used on a single order and valid until May 7 , I will contact you by email.

Share this article:

Leelee

Great geekette (but above the waist), a fan of MMORPG and great danes, not as sexy as Raquel but I’m working ^ ^.

Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment